The Lone Peak you know and love with some trail-tested upgrades. Along with a simplified lacing system, this new model has been trimmed down for more flexibility and comfort while retaining the original feel and legacy you know and love. We’ve carried over classic features like StoneGuard™ for lightweight rock protection and MaxTrac™ with a multi-directional lug pattern for traction on any terrain. Enjoy the benefits of our FootShape™ toe box and Balanced Cushioning with the fit of Fit4Her™ technology. Overall, we’ve taken the legendary Lone Peak to the next level.
- FOOTSHAPE™ TOE BOX: Allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability in uphill climbs and downhill descents.
- BALANCED CUSHIONING™ PLATFORM: Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout your trail run.
- GAITERTRAP™: Hook-and-loop tab allows strapless gaiter attachment that prevents debris from building up beneath the shoe.
- TRAILCLAW™: Canted lugs positioned strategically beneath the metatarsals to provide traction at toe off.
- MAXTRAC™: A perfect combination of grip, traction and
- Heel Drop: 0 mm
- Weight: 596g (pair)
- Footbed: 5 mm Contour Insoul
- Sole: MaxTrac™ Rubber with TrailClaw™
- Midsole: Dual Layer EVA / A-Bound™ with StoneGuard™