The Lone Peak 4 Mid RSM is made to face the elements. As part of the Altra All-Weather Series (AWS) the RSM (rain, snow, mud) Lone Peak Mid features a brand new eVent® upper, which offers 100% waterproof technology and leading breathability providing maximum comfort and protection in the widest range of conditions. This new fabric material is also lighter and more durable than our previous version. The 4-point GaiterTrap™ and fresh mountain design complete the upper, while the updated, multi-directional lugs on the outsole bring you optimum grip.
- FOOTSHAPE™ TOE BOX: Allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability in uphill climbs and downhill descents.
- BALANCED CUSHIONING™ PLATFORM: Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout your trail run.
- GAITERTRAP™: Hook-and-loop tab allows strapless gaiter attachment that prevents debris from building up beneath the shoe.
- TRAILCLAW™: Canted lugs positioned strategically beneath the metatarsals to provide traction at toe off.
- MAXTRAC™: A perfect combination of grip, traction and durability that will eat up gnarly terrain like a boss.
- Weight: 309 g (pair/EU42)
- Upper: eVent® Fabrics
- Sole: MaxTrac™ Rubber with TrailClaw™
- Midsole: Dual Layer EVA / A-Bound™ with StoneGuard™