The Coast FX200 Knife provides the ultimate versatility for a pocket. It comes equipped with two useful tools – a bottle opener and a money clip. The bottle opener is easy-to-use and can be a valuable tool for work or pleasure. The pocket clip is also specially designed to act as a money clip if needed. The FX200’s Frame Lock mechanism keeps the knife secure and the user safe. Despite its small stature, the stainless steel blade is handy for cutting materials.
With Coast’s commitment to quality, the FX200 Knife is backed by Coast’s lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Bottle Opener: Pop a bottle without any hassle. The integrated Bottle Opener on your COAST tool makes it quick and easy to remove bottle caps.
- Frame Lock: Safe, single-handed blade control. Knives equipped with a Frame Lock use the knife’s frame as a locking mechanism and allow you to keep one hand free while opening and closing the knife.
- One Position Knife Clip: Secure your knife at hand’s reach. The COAST One Position Knife Clip makes it easy to keep your knife readily accessible while also tucked away in your pocket.
- Thumb Hole: Easy opening for righties and lefties. COAST knives with a Thumb Hole—a small opening near the base of the blade—make one-handed opening quick and easy. The hole also reduces overall knife weight.
- Blade Length: 5.1 cm
- Blade Material 3Cr13 Stainless Steel
- Handle Material Nylon
- Length Closed: 8.6 cm
- Length Open: 13.7 cm
- Weight: 40g