For cooking or heating at camp, home or in emergencies. Odorless, non-toxic fumes. Approximately 4 hours burn time per can.
WARNING - The combustion of wood, charcoal, and other fuels can expose you to chemicals including carbon monoxide and soot, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Contains: 2 - 6.4 oz (128 g) cans diethylene glycol.
Product may freeze when temperature reaches 16 degrees Farenheit (-8 Celsuis)