A super light and compact sleeping bag, popular with Adventure racers, travelers and climbers wanting a summer bag. Comfort rated to 9°C, and extreme rated to -5°C, this sleeping bag will keep you warm on cool summer evenings and moderate winter nights.
- Elastic(Amplify) stitching to minimize heat loss around hips and knees on outside shell of bag but gives you room when you need it
- Scalloped neck for better fit
- Differential Down fill (65% on top, 35% underneath)
- Half-length zip with draft baffle
- Unique thermo-dynamic design
- Weight: 0.595 kg
- Comfort Temperature Rating: 9°C
- Lower Limit Temperature Rating: 5°C
- Extreme Temperature Rating: -5°C
- Dimensions: 210 X 78/50
- Packed Size: 12 X 24 Cm
- Down Ratio: Goose 92/8
- Fill Power: 650
Based on a 'standard woman' having a comfortable nights sleep.
Based on a 'standard man' as the lowest temp. to have a comfortable nights sleep.
A survival rating for a 'standard woman'. This is an extreme survival rating only and it is not advisable for general use.
Ratings are based on a user wearing one long-underwear layer and a hat, and sleeping on a single 2.5 cm think foam pad.