This is a bag for the serious mountaineer, planning on spending some quality time with Mother Nature's dark side. It is a serious bag for serious conditions. Comfort rated to -15°C, and extreme rated to -40°C, this sleeping bag will keep you warm in some of the coldest environments.
- Differentially cut (outer is cut bigger than inner) 3-Dimensional construction
- Overfilled chest and foot sections
- Built-in cowl and oversized inside hood ensures a snug fit
- Twin collar baffle for maximum heat retention
- Tested on Mt. Everest
- Available in large size (10 cm longer and 8 cm wider)
- Weight: 2.6 kg
- Comfort Temperature Rating: -15°C
- Lower Limit Temperature Rating: -25°C
- Extreme Temperature Rating: -40°C
- Dimensions: 225 x 82/55 cm
- Packed Size: 22 x 39 cm
- Down Ratio:92/8
- Fill Power: 650
- Material(s)Microtex Ripstop Nylon (Outer), Microtex 5000 (Inner)
Based on a 'standard woman' having a comfortable nights sleep.
Based on a 'standard man' as the lowest temp. to have a comfortable nights sleep.
A survival rating for a 'standard woman'. This is an extreme survival rating only and it is not advisable for general use.
Ratings are based on a user wearing one long-underwear layer and a hat, and sleeping on a single 2.5 cm think foam pad.