Primaloft Gold Insulation Luxe offers a superior blend of millions of ultra-fine synthetic fibres, each with microfibers that expertly traps body heat. A water-repellent finish keeps moisture at bay, resulting in an unrivaled warmth to weight ratio jacket, ready for virtually any outdoor adventure. Easily tucked into its own stuff bag, this highly packable jacket can be taken anywhere without hassle or added weight. Other features include two invisible-zipped hand pockets - big enough to store a map and keep your hands warm, and a raglan sleeve for enhanced mobility. All this combined with a fit that hugs the body and slips under a waterproof jacket if needed, the Luxeloft hooded jacket will soon become indispensable as you explore the outdoors in cold and wet weather, all year round.
- Primaloft Gold Insulation Luxe Technology
- Water resistant fibres that maintains warmth, even when wet
- Microtex Ripstop shell fabric
- Lightweight and compressible into its own separate stuff bag
- Exposed front zip with inner wind-stop zip flap
- Invisible hand zip pockets for added warmth and storage
- Raglan sleeve for freedom of movement
- Inset back panels for added stretch and mobility
- Lip elastic hem and cuffs cinch to seal in warmth
- Insulated hood with peak and semi-elasticated sides
- Weight: 395g
- Insulation: Primaloft Gold
- Material(s): 100% Nylon Mini Ripstop
A DWR coating is applied to improve the water repellency of the garment. DWR assists by beading water off the fabrics surface, increasing the water-resistance of the jacket.
A range of high thread count, ultra lightweight fabrics that are durable and soft to the touch. Their windproof and water-repellant properties are ideal for sleeping bags and lightweight shells.