When small, silky, water resistant plumes of synthetic Primaloft fiber work in symphony to provide light warmth, softness and compressibility - you get a jacket that enables unlimited adventure, on the mountains or in the city. Its packability is another bonus, tucking into its own stuff bag. Other features include two invisible-zipped hand pockets - big enough to store a map - and a raglan sleeve for enhanced mobility. All that combined with a fit that hugs the body warmly and slips under a waterproof jacket if needed, the Aeroloft will soon become indispensable as you explore the outdoors in cold and wet weather, all year round.
- Primaloft Silver Insulation ThermoPlume with Cross Core Technology
- DWR coating aids with water repellency
- Water resistant fibres that maintains 94% of warmth, even when wet
- Lightweight and compressible into its own seperate stuff bag
- Exposed front zip with single inner flap
- Invisible hand zip pockets
- Raglan sleeve for freedom of movement
- Lip elastic hem cinch to seal in warmth
- Weight: 295g
- Insulation: Primaloft Silver
- Material(s): 100% Nylon Mini Ripstop
A DWR coating is applied to improve the water repellency of the garment. DWR assists by beading water off the fabrics surface, increasing the water-resistance of the jacket.
A range of high thread count, ultra lightweight fabrics that are durable and soft to the touch. Their windproof and water-repellant properties are ideal for sleeping bags and lightweight shells.
The latest frontier in proprietary synthetic insulation technology that acts, feels and insulates like down. 2D tufts of fibre plumes expertly fused with silica aerogel, and ultra-lightweight material known for its exceptional heat retention properties, even in wet conditions. Collectively, these plumes combine to form a garment that boasts thermal properties equivalent to 650 fill power down.