The TRAILROC trail running range has undergone a complete redesign and is now back with a bang this season. The TRAILROC 285 offers you more protection, more support, more comfort, greater energy return and improved grip. This men's trail running shoes is now better equipped to deal with all hard-packed trails around the world, no matter how rocky. Perfect for running long miles, the TRAILROC 285 offers more protection, support and comfort over hard and rocky trails. Supreme grip and all-over protection combined with increased heel support, a cushioned midsole and durable upper, deliver the ultimate shoe for training on hard and rocky trails.
"This is one of the best trail shoes to come out in the last three years. It is understated, absolutely functional, and disappears on my foot during longer runs." - iRunFar
- The outsole is filled with small studs that cut through any terrain debris and grip firm to the hard trail underneath. The studs are placed in a pattern that ensures no debris clogs up between them. The many studs also help dispel downward pressure when a runner's foot lands on the trail.
- Using three sticky rubber compounds increases grip and durability. The hardest, most durable rubber is on the heel, with a soft rubber up the centre for increased traction and a medium rubber on the edges for grip and security with every foot strike.
- Next-generation Dynamic Fascia Band rock plate delivers the ultimate in underfoot protection, so a runner feels no pain from sharp rocks. The band also flexes with the foot's natural running gait, delivering a kick of energy with every stride. A super-robust External Toe Cap protects the toes from rocks and other debris that may be accidentally kicked or tripped over when running on the trail.
- New Powerflow+ midsole delivers 10% better shock absorption and 25% better energy return than standard midsoles.
- The External Heel Counter wraps around the rear of the shoe and provides support in the heel. Delivering this extra hold aids foot stability and helps a fatigued runner maintain a better gait. Even more support with the new, improved Met-Cradle+ wraps around the midfoot, from the laces to the midsole, ensuring a secure, locked down fit for the foot and extra support for the arch of the foot.
- The TRAILROC 285 features a lightweight, breathable upper material is seam-free, so there's no irritation for the foot inside the shoe.
- Heel Drop: 8mm
- Weight: 570g (pair)
- Footbed: 6mm POWER FOOTBED
- Sole: TRI-C STICKY
- Midsole: POWERFLOW+