It’s back – and it’s better than ever before with the addition of graphene grip (G-Grip) rubber on the outsole. The F-LITE 230 is the original functional fitness shoe, the one that shot inov-8 to prominence amongst the fitness community in 2009. Almost a decade on, a re-engineered version has now landed.
- GRAPHENE GRIP: Revolutionary graphene-enhanced G-GRIP outsole offers the world's toughest and most durable grip.
- SPEED AND COMFORT: EXTEROFLOW midsole delivers maximum shock absorption and protection. Coupled with an EVA strobel board, you can move at speed without losing out on comfort.
- OUTSTANDING PROTECTION: Cordura mesh upper guarantees superb protection, comfort and unrivalled durability. This hybrid also brings you protection through ROPE-REC and durable, rubber toe cap.
- INCREASED FLEXIBILITY: This shoe is designed to move naturally with your foot, allowing you to adapt, react and grip during any workout.
- Heel Drop: 3mm
- Weight: 230 g (each)
- Footbed: 6mm POWER FOOTBED
- Sole: GRAPHENE GRIP