Innovation at its finest, a trail running shoe that delivers high levels of shock absorption without compromising on ground feel. Striking the perfect balance between superior comfort and flexible responsiveness, the TERRAULTRA 260 is the go-to shoe for long distance trail runners and ultra runners. Biomechanically designed to move with the natural movement of the foot, this zero-drop shoe makes you feel like you can run forever.
- 4mm cleats, each with water dispersal channels, prevents aquaplaning and gives maximum grip.
- Grooves in the outsole and midsole provide multi-directional flexibility. Coupled with the zero drop, this ensures high levels of exteroception and allows the shoe to move naturally with the foot.
- EXTEROFLOW midsole minimises shock impact and delivers high levels of underfoot cushioning without compromising on ground feel.
- Built around the natural anatomy of the foot, EXTEROFIT technology in the shoe upper reacts to the natural movement and swelling of the foot when running longer distances.
- Heel Drop: 0mm
- Weight: 520g (pair)
- Footbed: 6mm POWER FOOTBED
- Sole: E-GRIP
- Lining: Mesh non slip.
- Midsole: EXTEROFLOW