The super-lightweight TRAILTALON 235 is designed for fast running on all types of trails around the world, this update to the TRAILTALON series delivers the perfect, flexible fit with increased protection and support. New features include an external heel cage at the rear for more support and a welded film toe bumper at the front for enhanced protection. The men's version is available in a vibrant blue and a grey and red version.
- Superior trail traction: Multi-directional 4mm deep studs, each with a wide contact area, provide aggressive grip, excellent stability and the quick release of any debris. Using three sticky rubber compounds on the outsole increases grip and durability. The hardest, most durable rubber is on the heel, with a medium rubber up the centre for increased traction and a softer rubber on the edges for grip and security with every stride.
- Cushioned ride: Powerflow midsole delivers 10% better shock absorption and 15% better energy return than standard midsoles.
- Improved fit: The new lightweight, breathable upper material helps deliver a better fit and more flexibility than the previous model.
- Stay protected: A new welded film toe bumper shields the toes from sharp rocks and stones, while a gusseted tongue prevents debris from entering the shoe. Stay protected II: On-the-shoe gaiter hooks offer a more secure attachment system that allows you to attach a ALL TERRAIN GAITER to the shoe.
- Get more support: External Heel Cage wraps around the rear of the shoe and provides support in the heel. Delivering this extra hold aids foot stability and helps a fatigued runner maintain a better gait.
- Heel Drop: 4mm
- Weight: 470 g (pair)
- Footbed: 6mm POWER FOOTBED
- Sole: TRI-C STICKY
- Midsole: POWERFLOW