The Jim Green Razorback boot is inspired by Africa, designed to take on the daily outdoor and work challenges that come with the harsh terrain. Its double layer of leather upper combines with a pure rubber sole to give you superior stability, comfort and grip.
For over 25 years, the Jim Green Razorback has been the choice of South Africa’s’ safari lodges and outdoor enthusiast. Famous for its never say die attitude and respected for its durability. No other boot is more versatile, from mountain tops to factory floors, the Razorback is ready for any challenge.
Mile after mile, year after year, the Razorback, an old friend you can always count on to get you from here to there in rugged comfort.
- The Razorback Steel Toe Cap boot can tackle all kinds of terrain, making it ideal for the outdoor worker requiring that extra bit of durability
- ISO 20345 approved steel toe cap
- Manufactured with a double layer of leather (2.2mm full grain leather, lined with 1.6mm calf leather)
- Ankle padding for excellent support, comfort and protection
- A steel shank between the insole board and sole offers extra support and stability
- Insole board is secured to the upper with a double stitched 2.2mm braided nylon cord
- Accommodates a wider foot with a roomy toe box
- Sole is made from a genuine rubber
- Can be resoled