Superior brightness in a sleek and stylish case: the P6R Signature is perfect for any outdoor adventure. It is extremely robust and resistant, with its hard-anodized surface and IP68 water and dust protection. Numerous features underline the high-end character of the P6R Signature, such as the Mode Switch, which offers four assignable modes, an additional red light on the side, stepless dimming and focusing as well as personalised light functions and sequences. The practical wall mount with our Magnetic Charge System makes it easy and comfortable to charge the lamp.
Signature Series - Represents the premium solution to the Ledlenser range. Including all of the latest technologies with a new sleek design, luxurious materials and additional accessories. This range is for people who want the “Best of the Best” lights out there on the market.a
- Power - high light output for every situation
- Mid Power - medium light output for every situation
- Low Power - economical light for long battery life, glare-free reading and working
- Boost - short-duration maximum power for more brightness
- Blink - automatic emission of light impulses at regular intervals
- Position - two short pulses of light, repeated three times, to alert others of your location
- S.O.S - the distress signal the light emits is SOS in Morse code (3 x short, 3 x long, 3 x short)
- Strobe - flashes of light with a confusing blinding effect for, among other things, self-defence
- Front Switch - a switch on the front of the torch so you can use one hand
- Mode Switch - to directly access the different light functions
- Powerful premium torch - with numerous proven Ledlenser technologies and natural colour reproduction (CRI80)
- Mode switch - for direct access to light functions – freely configurable thanks to the Smart Light Technology
- Red auxiliary light - on the side of the housing, for example, is suitable for maintaining the night vision in the dark
- Convenient charging - of the battery with wall mount and Magnetic Charge System
- Hard-anodized body material - provides added protection against wear and corrosion
- IP68- Protection for submersion in water up to 1.5m deep for up to 30 mins.
- By using rechargeable batteries, you're not just protecting your wallet, but also the environment. Regular batteries, after all, require up to 500 times more electricity to produce than they can release themselves. Combined with the energy consumption for transport and storage, the CO2emissions are huge.