The Mountain Equipment Approach pant is probably one of the best all round outdoor pants available. The lightweight, hard wearing and breathable nylon fabric will cope with just about anything from climbing to world travel.
Your comfort is ensured by the performance characteristics of the durable fabric and the attention to detail that M.E has invested in their do-it-all pant. The densely woven nylon Approach fabric is quick drying, highly breathable and weather resistant. The waistband is lined with microfleece making them especially comfortable when carrying a heavy pack and the pants have an active cut with articulated knees and diamond crotch so even the most demanding climbing moves are possible.
You get two hand pockets with mesh linings to aid breathability and quick drying and a discreet inner
- Approach fabric; light, tough and fast drying
- Active cut with articulated knees and diamond gusset
- Twin-needle seam construction
- 2 X front pockets with mesh inserts
- 1 x inner zipped security pocket
- Microfleece lined waistband for improved comfort