Built for speed and engineered to be the ultimate multi-sport sunglass for training, running and beyond, EVZero™ Path is Oakley's lightest performance frame and features a toric shield of Plutonite® in a rimless design for an unobstructed view.
- Three-Point Fit: Comfort and performance that holds lenses in precise optical alignment.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter™ frame material.
- Unobtainium® earsocks and nosebombs increase grip with perspiration for a zo slip grip without compromising on style.
- Frame suitable for small to medium faces
- Available with Prizm™ lenses to enhance color, contrast and detail for an optimized experience
- HDPolarized: Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet (optional)
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
- Optimized peripheral vision of toric shield lens curvature
- Optimal precision and impact resistance that meet or exceed ANSI Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
- Geometric Oakley design language etched into the lens
- Lens: Positive Red Iridium
- Frame: Planet X
High Definition Optics® Lenses
All Oakley lenses offer HDO® Technology with the following benefits:
- Clarity: Conventional lenses can magnify images. HDO® precision gives less distorted vision across the entire field of view.
- Refraction: With regular lenses, objects aren’t really where you see them. HDO® offers a truer visual image so your brain won’t have to work overtime.
- UV Protection: All Oakley lenses block 100% of UVA, UVB & UVC rays and harmful blue light up to 400 nm.