The Specialist™ Shelters are for technically minded ultralight adventurers. These extremely lightweight shelters have features such as built-in mosquito doors and vestibules, with a lower overall weight and compact size than many bivys. The Specialist is the lightest fully enclosed, seam-sealed shelter in its class. A Specialist can be pitched quickly and provide protection against inclement weather and bugs.
- Canopy is made with Pertex® Endurance 20D nylon that has a 1,000mm hydrostatic head and a 7000MVTR (Moisture Vapor Transmission Rate)
- Vestibule & floor are made of 15D Ultra-Sil™ Nano™ with 1,200mm hydrostatic head
- Double stitched and bar-tacked at all stress points
- Fully taped seam sealed and reflective guy lines
- Includes 2 x 7075 alloy poles and 6 x hard anodized 7075 alloy pegs
- Can be pitched with a pair of trekking poles and natural anchors for extra weight savings
- Ultra-fine mesh panel doors