Navigate tricky terrain with confidence with the reassuring support of the Men's Hedgehog Hike Mid GTX boot by THE NORTH FACE.
This tough hiking boot by THE NORTH FACE features TPU Cradle™ heel-stability technology and a full-foot TPU tank that prevents your foot from rolling so you can move assertively across uneven ground. Vibram® rubber outsoles give you the traction you need when the going gets slippy, while the breathable Gore-Tex® membrane of the Hedgehog Hike Mid GTX protects your feet from rain and wet ground for dry feet right to the end of your hike.
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex® membrane
- Full-grain leather upper
- Abrasion-resistant and breathable textile mesh
- Synthetic quarter overlays for protection
- Scratched-rubber tip for protection
- Two-piece, compression-molded EVA midsole
- TPU Cradle™ heel-stability technology
- Full-foot TPU shank for support
- Exclusive Vibram® rubber outsole
- Outsole outriggers for stability
- Weight: 908g / pair
- Sole: Vibram® rubber outsole
- Upper: Full-grain leather, textile mesh
- Midsole: Two-piece, compression-molded EVA midsole