Compact and lightweight, the Nevis 100 offers a great shelter for short camping trips. Good head height and a quick pitch are all wrapped up in a small pack size and very low weight. Our Nevis tent keeps trekking simple with lots of extras to make your trip fun and carefree.
- Vango TBS® II technology increasing performance in adverse conditions, especially in strong and changeable weather.
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- O-shaped inner doors - Easy to open with one hand
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Internal storage pockets - Provides convenient storage within the inner tent. Keep essentials close to hand
- Fast pack tent bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Weight (packed): 1.7kg
- Capacity: 1 person
- Doors: 1
- Flysheet Fabric: Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet
- Floor Fabric: 70 denier
- Flysheet Water Column: 3000mm waterhead
- Floor Water Column: 6000mm
- Poles: Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 alloy poles