The perfect companion for avid globetrotters; the Vango Planet is extremely lightweight with a tiny pack size. Vango Shield protects against bacteria, mould and insects, while our treated mosquito net at the head and foot keep out unwanted bugs. The brilliant fleece lined stuff sack can be turned inside out for use as a comfortable pillow, ensuring you have a great night’s sleep wherever you are on an adventure.
- Loose shell – Reduces cold spots to keep you warmer at night
- Polair® Diamond RS Shell – Diamond ripstop polyester shell; both durable and water resistant while retaining breathability
- Insulite™ Superfine insulation – a blend of spiralised, siliconised fibres, which combine to produce a highly compressible, extremely durable and lightweight filling
- Polair® Flux Lining – Soft to touch, breathable and warm for maximum comfort
- Vango Shield – Effectively repels insects and prevents growth of odour-causing bacteria and mould
- 2 panel 3D hood – Prevents heat loss from the head for maximum warmth
- Full Length Two-Way Auto-Lock Zip with Zip Guard: Used to seal in warmth or provide ventilation and can be used from inside the bag. Anti-catch piping helps to prevent the zip from snagging on the lining.
- Insulated zip baffle – Retains heat within the sleeping bag and reduces cold spots
- Internal pocket – Provides convenient storage for small items
- Lightweight mosquito net – Coated in anti-bacterial finish to repel midges, mosquitos, wasps, hornets and other insects
- Reversible stuffsack is fleece lined and can be used to create a pillow. Removable compression system.
- Temperature ratings independently measured in accordance with EN 13537:2012 – Extensively tested to meet accurate temperature rating standards
- Zip extends around foot – Optional ventilation at the foot of bag. Allows sleeping bag to be used as a blanket in warm weather.
- Weight: 1.1 kg
- Lower Limit Temperature Rating:8°C
- Dimensions:190cm (Maximum user height)