The Wrath rucksack has mammoth space for all your adventure needs while remaining lightweight. It has a Single Adjustable Back System which can be adjusted with one hand to fit almost any back length perfectly, whilst still wearing the pack. It features a large front pocket, great for storing waterproofs and flysheets, hip belt storage and large mesh side pockets for storing bottles and snacks. It’s also extremely flexible as the lid converts to a waist pack to allow you to push for that summit or have a day out touring.
- Peripheral Aluminum Frame – Lightweight with effective load transfer to hips.
- Stiffened and Supportive Hip Belt – Even weight distribution and comfort.
- Stiffened Firm Shoulder Straps – Long lasting durable comfort and weight distribution.
- AirMesh Back Panel with Venting Channel – A comfortable, breathable and lightweight back system.
- A2 – An evolution of our A1 back system. It is easily adjusted with one hand when wearing the pack.
- Unique Load Stabilizing Compression – Compresses load up and into users centre of gravity.
- Lid Converts to Waist Pack – Explore without your big pack, for that summit push or tourist day.
- Large Capacity Front Pocket – Excellent for storing waterproofs and tent flysheets.
- 300D RS Nylon PU Coating – Robust Lightweight fabric.
- Large Mesh Side Pockets – Store bottles and snacks on the go.
- Hip Belt Storage – Store phone, navigation devices or snacks within easy reach.
- Capacity: 70L
- Weight: 2.16kg
- Dimensions: 78 x 30 x 41cm