The 300-T from Fire-Maple is an award winning incredibly light and small yet powerful stove ready for your outdoor adventures.
It's diminutive size folds up and fits into nearly any cookpot or kettle on the market.
The folding pot support arms hold securely to safely hold your cookware for safe and easy cooking.
The support arms are designed to fit perfectly within the heat exchanger ring found on Fire-Maple High Efficiency cookware.
Works out of the box with standard screw top propane / butane / isobutane camping gas cylinders. (Not Included)
Can also be fitted with the Fire-Maple LPG adapter to function with Coleman style large propane gas cylinders. (Not Included)
Perfect for all types of outdoor activities, camping, backpacking, hiking, trekking, bicycle touring, bikepacking, travel, kayaking, paddling, fishing, hunting, tailgating, picnics, and more.
The ability to quickly boil and sanitize water makes the 300-T an emergency preparedness kit essential.
- [ High Quality, Durable Construction ] - Camping stove is made of mainly Titanium on the central portion. Other materials include: Brass, Hard Anodized Aluminum, and Stainless Steel.
- [ Ultra-light Portable Stove ] - Made of extremely durable, yet light-weight Titanium, weighing only 0.1 Ib (45 grams) perfect for your pocket or travel backpack. ISPO Design Award Gold Winner in 2013.
- [ Boil Water In Minutes ] - Tiny burner has large spread firepower. Boiling 1 Liter of water takes approximately 3 min 50 sec. Gas stove ensures heat well-distributed, Lightweight, High Strength, Thermostability and Anticorrosion.
- [ Compact Design For Easy Storage ] - Small volume and lightweight design of this compact portable stove, is no bigger than the size of a lipstick!
- [ Wide Versatility ] - Camp stove is designed for professional outdoor activities, such as long distance travelling, trekking, climbing, backpacking trips, camping, fishing and cooking on the beach. Including must-have item in emergency kit.
- Weight: 45g
- Open: 85 x 68.5mm
- Close: 37 x 52mm