The Ice Breaker Down sleeping bag is the perfect all-rounder for colder overnight conditions. Whether you are summiting Kilimanjaro, or backpacking through the Drakensberg in winter, this sleeping bag will ensure you remain insulated and comfortable. Comfort rated at -3°C, and extreme rated at -18°C, this sleeping bag with its scalloped neck and face baffle will prevent cold air from creeping in. Sleep comfortably, irrespective of the forecast.
- Responsibly Sourced Down
- Contoured cowl top design
- Scalloped neck with a "quick draw" closing mechanism
- Face baffle for extra comfort and warmth
- Foot-friendly zipper system
- Internal pocket for valuables
- Made from Microtex R/S outside and Microtex 5000 inside
- Weight: 1.75kg
- Comfort Temperature Rating: -3°C
- Lower Limit Temperature Rating:-8°C
- Extreme Temperature Rating: -18°C
- Dimensions:225 x 88/62
- Down Ratio: 92/8
- Fill Power: 650
- Material(s): Microtex R/S (Outer) and Microtex 5000 (Inner)
Based on a 'standard woman' having a comfortable nights sleep.
Based on a 'standard man' as the lowest temp. to have a comfortable nights sleep.
A survival rating for a 'standard woman'. This is an extreme survival rating only and it is not advisable for general use.
Ratings are based on a user wearing one long-underwear layer and a hat, and sleeping on a single 2.5 cm think foam pad.