The Glacier Down Snow Jacket is the ultimate cold weather companion. Boasting 650 Down Fill power ensuring you stay insulated during the coldest of conditions, it's DWR coating will keep you dry during unexpected showers, allowing for the perfect warmth-to-weight ratio. Despite it's optimal insulating properties, this jacket is highly compressible and can be packed away easily without taking up unnecessary space. Ideal for skiing or exploring extremely cold conditions where durability and comfort is what matters most, this jacket will work as hard as you do during your extreme outdoor pursuits.
- 90/10 RDS Down with 650 Fill Power for superior insulation
- Responsible Down Standard Certified
- DWR coating aids water repellency to keep you dry and comfortable
- Hypo allergenic quality down that prevents allergic reaction
- Highly compressible and easily packable
- Two hand warmer pockets for additional protection from the elements
- Adjustable hem cord neatly stowed away in pockets for a tailored fit
- Reinforced chest pocket ideal for storing necessities such as cellphone or keys
- Wind-stop Zip baffle to keep cold air from seeping in
- Weight: 586 g
- Fill Power: 650
- Down Ratio: 90/10
A DWR coating is applied to improve the water repellency of the garment. DWR assists by beading water off the fabrics surface, increasing the water-resistance of the jacket.
Down is nature's lightest and best form of insulation. It is warmer, lighter and more compact than any other insulation on the market and effectively traps body heat. With a 650-down fill-power, this medium fill will provide you with all the warmth required, whilst ensuring easy mobility.
CERTIFIED BY: PRJ 833044/01258088
Responsible Down Standards (RDS) ensures that all down used in our products is sourced from animals which have not been subjected to harm. RDS provides a traceability platform, ensuring that we are able to track our down from farm to garment, validating the authenticity of all down used. Learn more about RDS at ResponsibleDown.org