An exceptional, lightweight liner that’s been proven on the longest trails – use it as your sock system’s baselayer, or on its own if you want to ride light. COOLMAX® and nylon fibers are combined for exceptional moisture management, breathability, durability and softness. The patented five-toe design minimizes skin-on-skin friction that leads to blisters and lets your foot work naturally for better alignment and feel underfoot. Designed as a liner, this ultrathin crew also works well on its own for warm weather hikes and runs.
- 200 Needle Count: The more needles, the better. 200 Needle socks are lightweight, sturdy and durable.
- Blister Prevention: With each toe protected, skin-on-skin friction is completely eliminated protecting your foot from blisters and hot spots.
- Moisture Management: Each toe is wrapped in sweat-wicking material so your foot will be drier and therefore more comfortable than in traditional socks.
- Total Foot Utilization: When your toes are separated and properly aligned, this allows your entire foot to be engaged in any athletic activity.
- Material(s): 75% COOLMAX® 21% Nylon 4% Lycra®