The outstanding all-rounder that does it all. A lower drop than the ROCLITE 275 but packed with protection comfort as well as graphene grip (G-Grip) for the ultimate in traction over multiple terrains.
- The lightest and fastest shoe in the ROCLITE range boasts a highly durable mesh upper for protection and comfort as well as graphene grip (G-Grip) for the ultimate in traction over multiple terrains.
- Award-winning ROCLITE franchise just got even better with graphene grip (G-Grip) for better traction and increased outsole durability across all terrains, from mud to wet mountain rock and hard-packed trails.
- Designed to move with your foot, allowing you to adapt, react and grip on all unpredictable terrain.
- Hard wearing mesh upper guarantees superb protection, comfort and unrivalled durability.
- As feet begin to swell on longer adventures, you can gain extra comfort thanks to the ADAPTERWEB upper design which sees the materials adapt to your changing foot shape and natural movements. Upper materials also non-water absorbing.
- Features 8mm drop and a POWERFLOW midsole that gives 10% better shock absorption and 15% better energy return than standard midsoles. Addition of the next-generation METAPLATE gives even more underfoot protection.
- Heel Drop: 8mm
- Weight: 550g (pair)
- Footbed: 6mm POWER FOOTBED
- Sole: GRAPHENE GRIP
- Midsole: POWERFLOW