Named TRAIL RUNNING SHOE OF THE YEAR 2020 by Runner’s World and three other publications, the TERRAULTRA G 270 is taking the world of trail and ultramarathon running by storm.
An evolution of the TERRAULTRA G 260, we have made several small, yet crucially detailed, improvements that deliver more grip, more bounce, more cushioning, more comfort, more everything.
Featuring an improved use of our pioneering Graphene-Grip rubber and a new plush cushioning foam that delivers greater energy return for longer, the TERRAULTRA G 270 is winning hordes of fans across the world.
It was also the shoe used by Damian Hall when wearing one pair to set an incredible new record time for the 268-mile Pennine Way (Great Britain’s toughest trail) of 61hrs 35mins.
- INCREASED CUSHIONING FOR PLUSH RIDE: New POWERFLOW MAX foam delivers improved plush cushioning that retains its thickness and optimum level of performance for twice as long. A 3mm increase in stack height (from 9mm to 12mm) further enhances underfoot comfort.
- The world’s toughest grip: Utilising the world’s strongest material, graphene-enhanced rubber is scientifically proven to be 50% stronger, 50% harder wearing and 50% more elastic. We’ve repositioned the Graphene-enhanced rubber cleats in key areas for maximum traction that lasts.
- No compromise: Graphene-Grip delivers insane sticky grip AND increased durability all in one rubber. No compromise. 4mm deep cleats armed with water dispersion channels and rubber dimples give even better grip on hard, wet trails.
- MOULD TO THE TERRAIN: Fine-tuned flex grooves in the forefoot improve agility and help give mould-like grip over rocky terrain.
- Heel Drop: 0mm
- Weight: 270g
- Footbed: 6mm POWER FOOTBED
- Sole: GRAPHENE GRIP
- Midsole: POWERFLOW MAX