Featuring a graphene-enhanced rubber outsole, the men's TRAILROC G 280 delivers the world’s toughest grip over hard and rocky terrain. With increased protection both underfoot and around the toes, as well as added comfort and cushioning, this shoe offers the ultimate package for those running all distances over technical hard-packed trails.
“A good all-round comfortable trail shoe for a great mix of terrain, from rocky trails to the road.”Wild Ginger Running, Oct 2019. Click here to watch the review (opens in new tab)
- Graphene Grip: inov-8 is the first – and only – brand in the world to use graphene (the planet’s strongest material) in sports footwear. Infused into the rubber outsole, it helps deliver insane sticky grip AND increased durability. No compromise.
- 4mm Studs: Specially shaped 4mm studs pierce through top-layer debris or loose rocks and grip firm to hard trail underneath.
- Underfoot Protection: The 5th generation META-PLATE gives outstanding underfoot protection from sharp debris or protruding rocks. The rock plate also flexes with the foot’s natural running gait.
- Comfort and Cushioning: POWERFLOW+ midsole technology gives 10% better shock absorption and 25% better energy return than standard midsoles. Together with the 8mm drop (heel to toe differential), this aids underfoot comfort and cushioning.
- Protective Features: Reinforced welded toe bumper protects the toes when running over rocky terrains, while the gusseted tongue minimises debris entering the shoe.
- Heel Drop: 8mm
- Weight: 560 g (pair)
- Footbed: 6mm POWER FOOTBED
- Sole: GRAPHENE GRIP
- Midsole: POWERFLOW+