Named TRAIL RUNNING SHOE OF THE YEAR 2020 by Runner’s World and three other publications, the TERRAULTRA G 270 is taking the world of trail and ultramarathon running by storm.
An evolution of the TERRAULTRA G 260, we have made several small, yet crucially detailed, improvements that deliver more grip, more bounce, more cushioning, more comfort, more everything.
Featuring an improved use of our pioneering Graphene-Grip rubber and a new plush cushioning foam that delivers greater energy return for longer, the TERRAULTRA G 270 is winning hordes of fans across the world.
It was also the shoe used by Damian Hall when wearing one pair to set an incredible new record time for the 268-mile Pennine Way (Great Britain’s toughest trail) of 61hrs 35mins.
- 4mm cleats, each with water dispersal channels, prevents aquaplaning and gives maximum grip.
- Grooves in the outsole and midsole provide multi-directional flexibility. Coupled with the zero drop, this ensures high levels of exteroception and allows the shoe to move naturally with the foot.
- EXTEROFLOW midsole minimises shock impact and delivers high levels of underfoot cushioning without compromising on ground feel.
- Built around the natural anatomy of the foot, EXTEROFIT technology in the shoe upper reacts to the natural movement and swelling of the foot when running longer distances.
- Heel Drop: 0mm
- Weight: 270g
- Footbed: 6mm POWER FOOTBED
- Sole: GRAPHENE GRIP
- Midsole: POWERFLOW MAX