A sturdy, durable double boot for high altitude mountaineering. Ideal for use on 6000-7000 meter peaks or in harsh winter conditions where you don't want to think about your feet.
- The thermo-formable, super resilient Cordura®-coated inner boot sports the patented speed lacing system and couples with the highly insulated multi-layered PE outer boot for dependable warmth.
- PU coating on the low-profile, synthetic outer keeps moisture outside and heat inside the boot. When the conditions are cold and high, the Baruntse offers a hospitable climate to keep your feet warm and dry.
- Weight: 2534g (pair, size 42)
- Usage: High altitude mountaineering. Long winter alpine ascents
- Outer Boot: Transparent PU Tech anti-abrasion film with high insulation expanded PE / High density expanded PE insulating netting / Synthetic micro-fiber / High abrasion resistant Cordura® / Giugiaro lacing hardware
- Inner Boot: Anti-abrasion Cordura® / Thermo-moldable 7mm high density insulating EVA
- Insole: 6 mm insulating Ibi-Thermo + PE insulating barrier and aluminum insulation
- Midsole: 8-9 mm TPU / SBR Air Cushion
- Sole: Vibram® Montagna