The Olympus Mons Evo is made for high altitudes and big mountains. Super insulated, this double boot combines a lightweight Vibram® PE outsole, reflective insoles and dual-density, ventilated foam liner to provide best-in-class insulation for your high altitude objectives.
- This super lightweight double boot has a PE thermal insulating inner boot that is coupled with a thermo-reflective outer boot with an integrated gaiter.
- We used a super insulating lightweight PE outsole to keep the weight down and the TPU midsole is excellent for step-in crampon compatibility and stability on steep terrain.
- Outer Boot: Cordura® upper lined with dual-density PE micro-cellular thermal insulating closed cell foam and thermo-reflective aluminium facing / Insulated removable footbed / Vibram® rubber rand
- Inner Boot: Water repellant breathable upper with polyamide external layer / Dual-density PE thermal insulating micro-perforated ventilated foam / Tri-dimensional structured polyester lining combined with pile
- Gaiter: Breathable Cordura® / Kevlar® anti-perforation fabric / Riri Storm® zipper (UV resistant & waterproof)
- Midsole: TPU / Micropore EVA
- Sole: Insulating Vibram® PE with rubber toe inserts