The MSR® Elixir 2 tent is an extremely livable performance camping and backpacking tent and an ideal option for adventurers seeking an easy-to-assemble tent at a great value. Unlike many tents in this class, our freestanding tent design offers true-to-size capacity for two and features two large doors plus new larger vestibules with 35% more space. The versatile tent balances breathable mesh fabric with solid canopy fabric to provide ventilation, warmth and privacy, while the included footprint offers multiple setup options, including a freestanding Fast & Light pitch with rainfly. Whether you’re planning your first backpacking trip or your next one, the Elixir 2 tent is your remedy.
- Unique pole geometry optimizes headroom and fits three mats; adaptable rainfly allows for excellent views; built-in gear lofts and glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls enhance livability.
- Includes an MSR Elixir Footprint that allows for a lightweight Fast & Light setup with rainfly.
- Freestanding system features color-coded poles, clips and webbing, plus red vestibules for fast and easy setup.
- Mesh and solid fabric panels offer ventilation, warmth and privacy.
- Weight (packed): 2.77kg
- Weight (minimum): 2.24kg
- Packed Size: 51 x 17cm
- Doors: 2
- Flysheet Fabric: 68D ripstop polyester 1,500mm polyurethane and silicone
- Floor Fabric: 70D taffeta nylon 3000mm polyurethane & DWR
- Flysheet Water Column:1500mm
- Floor Water Column: 3000mm
- Poles 2 Aluminum 7000 Series