Whether you're headed out on a cush weekend trip filled with creature comforts or tackling a summit, our largest volume pack, the Aether Plus 100 boasts a beefier frame for big adventures and offers a stable carry that can manage the heaviest of loads. Featuring a Custom Fit-On-The-Fly Hipbelt and Shoulder Strap and a convertible top lid daypack. Constructed with high quality bluesign®-approved high-tenacity nylon and PFC-free DWR.
- Removable top lid converts to DayLid daypack
- CUSTOM FIT: A Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Hipbelt, Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Shoulder Strap and adjustable torso length allow for a fine-tuned fit for a variety of body shapes and sizes.
- LOAD CAPACITY: Our largest volume packs provide a stable close-to-body carry, ideal for managing heavier loads when the trail gets technical.
- DURABLE: Durable for extended use on the most rugged trails.
- SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS: Constructed with high quality bluesign®-approved high-tenacity nylon and PFC-free DWR.
- Included raincover made with PFC-free DWR and bluesign®-approved materials
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Floating top lid with lash points
- Integrated FlapJacket cover for lidless use
- Dual front panel zippered pockets for easy-access storage
- Large front panel zip access to main compartment
- Fabric reinforced front shove-it pocket
- Large dual-access stretch mesh side water bottle pockets
- Dual upper/lower side compression straps
- Dual front panel compression straps with StraightJacket compression
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Dual ice axe loops with bungee tie-offs
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
- Weight: 2.89kg (Small/Medium), 3.03kg (Large/X Large)
- Capacity: 98L (Small/Medium), 100L (Large/X Large)
- Material(s): Main bluesign®-approved 210D high-tenacity nylon, PFC-free DWR, Accent bluesign®-approved 210D high-tenacity nylon honeycomb contrast, PFC-free DWR, Bottom bluesign®-approved 210D high-tenacity nylon, PFC-free DWR
Sizing guides: https://www.osprey.com/lb/en/fitting-learning/size-fit