For lighter-weight multiday overnight trips where comfort and ventilation are paramount and a women's-specific fit is ideal, people know to reach for their Aura AG 50. AntiGravity suspension delivers a weight-defying fit that seamlessly envelopes your back and hips in 3D-suspended mesh that'll have you wondering where all that weight you packed went. Trust us when we say it's still there—the suspension is just that good. From easy-to-use stretch mesh side pockets, Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment and integrated raincover, the Aura AG 50 is a compromise-free women's backpacking pack. Made with recycled main, accent and bottom fabrics.
- Splash cover included
- FINE-TUNED FIT: Fit-on-the-Fly® harness and hipbelt make for improved comfort and a fine-tuned fit.
- INTEGRATED RAINCOVER: Keeps your pack and gear dry in inclement weather.
- ENHANCED ORGANIZATION: Large, curved side zip access into main compartment on both sides.
- Included raincover made with PFC/PFAS-free DWR and bluesign® approved materials
- Curved zip access on each side panel
- Floating top lid with lash points
- Fabric reinforced front shove-it pocket
- Tall dual-access side water bottle pockets
- Dual upper/lower side compression straps
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Dual ice axe loops with upper compression strap capture
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve with center back exit port
- Stow-on-the Go trekking pole attachment system
- Weight: 1.88
- Capacity: 50L
- Material(s): Main bluesign® approved recycled 210D honey comb nylon, PFC/PFAS-free DWR, Accent bluesign® approved recycled 210D high tenacity nylon, PFC/PFAS-free DWR, Bottom bluesign® approved recycled 500D high tenacity nylon, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
Sizing guides: https://www.osprey.com/lb/en/fitting-learning/size-fit