This is not your average duffel. It's bomber. Our burly Base Camp Duffel is made from a durable laminate material that's ready to be roughed around in-flight, or to be transported up a mountain via a yak. The 95-liter volume provides ideal storage for trips lasting four days or more. Designed with a separate compartment to stash shoes or dirty laundry. We heard your feedback! Our newly designed duffel has added the functional handles back when you just need to carry your gear for a short distance.
- The legendary expedition duffel is improved with new carrying handles to help move your gear with ease.
- The legendary expedition duffel is new and improved
- End-cap zippered compartment allows you to separate wet clothes, dirty shoes or extra gear without sacrificing volume
- Mesh sleeve pocket in the end-cap compartment provides additional organization
- Detachable, adjustable, alpine-cut shoulder straps for an ergonomic fit with minimal twisting
- Padded side handles serve as both duffel carry handles and haul handles
- D-zip opening with a weather-resistant zipper flap
- Main compartment has a zippered mesh pocket
- Legendary rugged construction offers water-resistant Base Camp material, extra bartacks and double stitching
- Four compression straps
- Water-resistant ID pocket on top
- New mesh-bag packaging contains the duffel in a clean format
- Weight: 1840 g
- Volume: 95L
- Material(s):1000D phthalate-free TPE fabric laminate, 840D Jr. ballistic nylon