Classic for a reason, the Hedgehog Hike II Boots deliver everything you’d expect from mid-height walking boots. The upper is made from durable and oily, thus water repellent, leather and finished with DryVent™ waterproofing and DryVent™ inner booties, ideal for fording streams, walking through bogs and crossing patches of snow. The gusseted tongue keeps out debris, particularly helpful on gravelly countryside paths. And, along with the collar, the tongue is padded for comfort over long distances. The OrthoLite® insoles retain their cushioning power even after extended use, meaning these boots handle multi-day treks with ease. The high-performance ESS SnakePlate™ consists of a flexible forefoot plate that allows your feet to do what they are physiologically designed to do: flex, bend and contort to changing terrain. And the Vibram™ XS Trek outsoles aid traction even on wet and loose ground. The result: boots that are comfortable, grippy and can take a bit of beating.
- Gusseted tongue keeps out debris
- Fully padded, waterproof mesh collar and tongue for extra comfort
- OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- DryVent™ waterproof bootie
- TPU heel clip helps promote the proper foot position
- Vibram™ XS Trek outsole´´