The CORE Foam Roller uses high density EVA foam in an exclusive GRID® pattern to deliver moderate compression for a comfortable total body massage. Ideal for anyone new to foam rolling, in need of softer compression, or recovering from an injury, it aids in muscle recovery, improves flexibility, and enhances mobility.
The TriggerPoint CORE Foam Roller provides moderate pressure to deliver a premium massage with minimal discomfort, making it the ideal roller for beginners. Featuring a solid-core design and a durable EVA foam construction, the roller will withstand years of repeated use and won't break down or become soft. The 3-dimensional surface pattern promotes the flow blood and oxygen -key nutrients needed to repair muscles. Designed to massage tight muscles, knots, and kinks, the CORE helps reduce soreness, improve flexibility, and reduce recovery time. Designed to be versatile, the CORE can be used to support the spine during yoga, Pilates, and recovery exercises. The CORE is available in three different sizes: 12", 18", or 36". 1-year manufacturer's warranty. TriggerPoint empowers people of all lifestyles to move and feel better. TriggerPoint designs and develops innovative massage therapy tools that mimic the touch of a therapist's hands, making their foam rollers, hand rollers, massage sticks and balls ideal for individuals of all ages, sizes, and athletic ability.
- Solid-core EVA foam roller is more durable than standard polypropylene rollers that can break down and become soft
- Unique multi-density GRID® pattern provides targeted compression ideal for self-massage, relieving pain and improving flexibility
- Provides moderate compression, softer, less intense compression than the GRID® Foam Roller
- 325 pound weight limit
- Backed by 1 year manufacturer's warranty
- Dimensions: 13.97 x 91.44 x 13.97cm
- Weight: 272g
- Weight Capacity: 147kg