Bryce Thatcher’s pack of choice, the Zygos 4.0 hydration pack is very versatile. This pack is lightweight and high capacity, a comfortable wrap around style with full compression allow for the lowest profile empty or fully loaded. The Zygos 4.0 comes with a 2L reservoir and a magnetic clip to keep your hands free. New expandable mesh on the back panel gives 4 liters of extra capacity as well as storage in the front with extra pockets. Whether you are fastpacking, mountain biking, in a fast race, ultra race, or summit assault this hydration backpack is the solution for any athlete. Available in three sizes.
- Lightweight, soft, breathable, but strong, large-holed mesh pulls moisture away from the body to keep skin dry and cool.
- Silicone and PU coated feather-weight nylon fabrics resist water, abrasion and tears.
- Max O2 Sternum™ for unrestricted breathing while maintaining a stable pack. Uses shock cord with good stretch for unrestricted breathing but also good rebound on the stretch for a stable ride. Patent Pending.
- Plush feeling micro-fiber polyester edges, soft and non-abrasive against skin and clothing.
- Sweat proof webbing—won’t absorb water or get saturated and heavy.
- Safety stitched bar tack on all stress points.
- Quiet, bounce free, easy to see and use, zipper pulls.
- Zig zagged stitching over elastic for ultra-durability, increased stretch and rebound.
- Simple, fast, easy in and out bladder attachment.
- Magnon pocket for sweat-free pills, with automatic magnetic closure for rapid access to pills and other essentials. Patent pending.
- Capacity: 10L
- Weight: 295g
- Sizes: Small (30″-36″), Medium (32″-38″) or Large (34″-42″)
- Hydration (included): 2L Reservoir with mag-clip to secure hose.
- Bottle Compatible (not included): UltraFlask, Formula 250, Human 20 oz 2.0, or Collapsible Bottle