Our new second generation Joker Lace is an evolution of the original best selling Joker model, which demonstrated that climbers could have comfort and performance in a single package. From newcomers looking for a comfortable first pair, to seasoned veterans of the sport looking a more relaxed alternative, Joker Lace is the shoe of choice.
- UPPERS: Split leather and microfiber. Air Net side for increased ventilation. Long lace system for great fit. Padded CHS heel for extra comfort.
- LINING: One piece 3D lining for greater breathability. CONSTRUCTION: Slip-Lasted
- MIDSOLE: Special anti deformation midsole
- SOLE: Ultra sticky Boreal ZENITH Quattro outsole. 4-4.5mm thickness depending on size
- CHARACTERISTICS: Incredibly comfortable 3D Air Net lined shoe for long routes or long training sessions. Fit in your street shoe size to wear all day or in smaller sizes for increased precision.
- USAGE: Climbing courses, training (indoor and outdoor) and long routes
Zenith rubber is a high performance rubber developed by Boreal. Zenith is designed for no-compromise performance, and features incredible friction properties combined with an ability to hold micro edges. This ultimate compound is featured on our highest performance rock shoe models.
The IRS system goes a step further in the manufacturing of climbing shoes. This one piece climbing sole never deforms and has a superior fit.
We can achieve different thicknesses in the rubber and the one-piece construction increases durability.
When climbing all day, normal rock boots become tiring very quickly as the thin, sensitive nature of their construction does little to protect the foot. With the Boreal Cushioned Heel System (CHS) an EVA shock absorbing insert under the heel cushions and protects the foot with no loss of climbing performance. This means that walking between routes and stepping off the rock onto hard, uneven surfaces can be achieved in comfort.