The Thermolite sleeping bag liner provides warmth and comfort without compromising on fabric weight. The hollow-core fibres trap air for greater insulation, improving sleeping bag performance by up to 11⁰C.
As with other liners, it can be used either independently or in conjunction with a sleeping bag depending on your circumstance. The super soft stretchy material, Polygiene odour control technology and hooded design with adjustment cord are all featured to make the liner as comfortable as possible. The anti-microbial treatment is integral to the fibres within the fabric preventing the build up of odour causing bacteria, keeping your sleeping bag liner cleaner and smelling fresher for longer.
- Use alone or in conjunction with a sleeping bag
- Super soft stretchy material for greater freedom of movement
- Regulates body temperature
- Wicks away perspiration and dries quickly
- Hooded design with adjustment cord
- Polygiene odour control technology
- Comes in a tough ripstop carry case
- Weight: 370g
- Dimensions: 220 x 80-56cm
- Material: 50% Modal 50% Thermolite (Polyester)
- Increases warmth of a sleeping bag by up to 11⁰/20⁰C