Combining great quality with exceptional value, the Atlas sleeping bag is perfect for festival goers and those taking their first steps into the world of camping. This mummy-shaped bag boasts a unique S-stitched pattern to hold the insulating fibre in place, while the 8.5 TOG rating guarantees a comfortable nights’ sleep.
- Hanging loops – Hang bag to air
- Mummy-shaped sleeping bag – Tapers from the shoulders to the foot. Reduces packsize and increases thermal efficiency
- Stuffsack with convenient drawcord closure
- Shaped hood with drawcord closure – Reduces heat loss from the head. Drawcord allows adjustment of the hood for controllable heat retention
- Single hole hollow fibre insulation – Provides warmth and retains loft in damp conditions
- Single-layer stitch through construction – Maintains even fill distribution and keeps weight down
- S-Stitching – Holds the insulating fibre in place for an even distribution across the body, providing warmth and comfort
- Colour co-ordinated stuff sack with drawcord
- Polair® Shell – 190T Polyester Cired – Smooth and hardwearing, washable fabric
- Two-way auto-lock zip – Seals in warmth and provides adjustable ventilation. Auto-lock prevents the bag from opening during the night and can be accessed from inside the bag.
- Weight: 1.25 kg
- Comfort Temperature Rating: -1°C
- Lower Limit Temperature Rating: -7°C
- Extreme Temperature Rating: -24°C
- Dimensions:185cm (Maximum user height)